Explore Devils Lake
Manitou Beach, MI | Public Access | 1330 Acres | All-Sports
Devils Lake is one of the most popular lakes in the Irish Hills, and for good reason! With 1,330 acres of all-sports fun, you won’t find a better place for water skiing, tubing, fishing, jet skiing, or just floating on your pontoon. The lake boasts two big sand bars that are popular spots to meet up for swimming, playing and sunning.
Devils Lake Attractions and Area Information
- The Devils Lake Tip-Up Festival includes ice skating, ice races, a poker run, and doubles as a community fundraiser.
- The Devils Lake Festival of the Arts’ features artists, music and local cuisine.
- The Devils Lake Fireworks Show draws visitors from the entire area, and it seems to get bigger and better every year
- The Devils Lake Yacht Club is a popular place for those without lake homes to dock their boat. We hear the dining is top-notch, too!
- The Devils Lake Golf Course is an 18-hole golf course on the north side of the lake. It’s designed for enjoyable play for all skill levels.
- Woodstock Wine and Cheese is the place to stock up on wine, beer, cheese and deli meats if you’re hosting a party or just a picnic.
- Jerry’s Market is the place to get fresh cut meat, and all your other grocery needs.
Stomach Grumbling After a Day on the Devils Lake Water?
Luckily, there are some great restaurants around Devils Lake. Head to Captain Chuck’s Sandbar and Grill at the north end of the lake for the bluegill special. The Manitou Bar and Grill on the west side of the lake serves up a mean ½ pound burger on their famous onion rolls. Stop next door for coffee or dessert, where Jenni G. opened Jenni’s Coffee and Cream at just 19 years old! Highland Beach Inn, Sterling’s Pizza and The Shores are also popular eateries, all located between Devils and Round Lake.
Homes Waiting For You at Devils Lake
Find Lake front, Channel Front, and Lake Access Homes in the list below. Want to schedule a time to visit one or more of them? Contact our specialized buyers agents today!
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. Originating MLS: Jackson Area Association of REALTORS® and MLS.